Monday, July 24, 2006

My Father knew the Lord.... George.........

Sadly I lost my Christian faith a long time ago...but the Bible ...especially the King James version, has passages of such beauty....such profundity....that I still tremble and can be moved to tears on reading them...... A couple of quotations for George W Bush...a true Christian believer.....saved...born again...

St Matthew's Gospel Ch 25

[44] Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
[45] Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

and Hosea ch 8 v 7 ....for the Jews too...
For they sow the wind, and they will reap the whirlwind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home