Monday, January 03, 2005

One small step for....

...Thankyou Google...with absolutely no computer knowledge whatsoever...I am now typing my very first Blog message...wow!

I want to say a lot about the dreadful failings of the Conventional English education system.....about young people who are written off and all but doomed to fail. I work as an adult careers adviser and see so many highly capable..highly intelligent people whom the system has failed years earlier. I want to share some thoughts about how the system might work better....and about fascinating areas of research such as Learning Styles and their impact in the education system.
I hope that I can also write about so much more that interests me.....from the sublime( God?) to the ridiculous ( erm..God..Or Norfolk Volcanoes and their imminent eruption)
I look forward to floating my hopes, thoughts and dreams on the ether and seeing where they may drift ! Richard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home